Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. uses social media to share content and news about the company with members of its community. We are happy to exchange with our community and encourage and appreciate exchanges and discussions among all those interested in the company's activities. We value and appreciate all comments and suggestions expressed in a respectful manner and strive to maintain an environment that promotes freedom of speech. In order to achieve this objective and ensure that conversations remain civil, we have established a set of rules and guidelines to follow on all of our social media platforms. By taking part in our social media platforms, you agree to comply with the conditions listed below. The Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media moderators reserve the right to remove any comment contrary to one or more of our rules. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. also reserves the right to evict you from one or more social media page(s) if you do not comply with the following conditions.
1. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media platforms are open to individuals of all ages, sexes, races, religions, ethnic origins or sexual orientations.
2. All comments or publications which may be considered defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, vulgar, inappropriate, abusive, offensive, disrespectful or displaying aggressiveness are strictly prohibited on all of our social media pages. Such content may be deleted without notice and offenders may be banned from the page.
3. Content that is illegal, offensive, threatening or irrelevant to Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. will not be tolerated. Therefore, we reserve the right to delete any such content at our sole discretion and without notice.
4. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. requires all interaction on its platforms to be respectful, harmonious and courteous. Users may voice their disagreement in a respectful manner and any behavior considered otherwise will not be tolerated.
5. Content submitted cannot constitute the promotion of any product or service, including free products and services. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. reserve the right to remove content that is off-topic, out of context, promotional or considered spam. Links to third party sites cannot be included on a Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media page unless the consent of the owner or operator of such sites has been obtained. Therefore and furthermore, Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. disclaims all liability for the content of such sites.
6. Vulgar, obscene or malicious language is prohibited. People using such language may be evicted.
7. The use of capital letters other than acronyms is considered shouting. We reserve the right to delete any such content out our sole discretion if deemed inappropriate or disruptive.
8. All content that is posted on Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media platforms must be original and must not infringe anyone's copyright or privacy rights.
9. You are responsible for any message you include on one of our social media pages. You agree to indemnify us in connection with any claim or action relating to one or more message(s) recorded in your name on such social media pages.
10. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. reserves the right to close a social media page on a social platform at any time and without notice.
11. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. reserves the right to modify these rules of conduct and guidelines at any time, without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check regularly to see if a change has occurred; the date of the latest version is listed at the end of this text.
12. By posting content on Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media platforms, you grant Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. a free unlimited perpetual license to reproduce, transmit, publish, summarize, distribute and present your content in any format available, at any time, for all Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. practical purposes;
13. The moderators act to the best of their knowledge. Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. and the moderators can in no way be responsible for the decision of a moderator to withdraw or not to withdraw a message. Any question about a message, included on a Antonio Proietti Int’l Inc. social media page or removed, must be accompanied by the name of the author, title (if applicable), date and time of the message and be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Users may report an abuse by sending an e-mail to email@example.com